I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Shiori! It looks like a fun way to get to know other bloggers and promote blogs so I’m excited to have been nominated!
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
And here are my answer to her questions:
- What is your top beauty product? That is a hard one! I guess I would choose the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. Despite the contaminated batch I’ve loved the product so far and it really does work for my skin.
- Do you prefer books or movies? I equally love both to be honest. I am a visual person so movies are great in that regard but there’s many things a book can do that movies cannot.
- What is your favourite food? Ohhh… I guess anything made from potatoes! Hahaha!
- What is your definition of happiness? Bed, iced coffee, good cooking programme on TV and my best friend to snuggle.
- Why did you start blogging? I’m not really sure. To share my thoughts somewhere? I don’t have a lot of people to talk to in real life so a blog is somewhere I can download extra stuff from my brain to.
- Who or what are your biggest inspirations? Many many visual artists, Walt Disney, Elvis Presley, people living their day to day lives with enthusiasm and optimism.
- What is your ideal job? Creative office type position. A dream would be to work for Disney Animation Studios but… you know, haha. Maybe Arts administration or even librarian.
- What is your favourite thing to do to pass the time? Sadly it’s the internet most of the time. I prefer other things though like drawing, gaming, reading, but funnily enough it never happens. :P
- Where is your favourite place to visit? This one has stumped me, I’m not really sure. Overseas wise I guess it would be London since it has so much to do and history to see. In Australia, it would be Sydney. In my home city, probably the beach when it’s rainy and windy.
- What video game would you recommend? ALL OF THEM! No okay I would recommend Guild Wars 2 on PC because it’s an MMO that is not paid for monthly and is extremely fun! On 3DS I would say Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, basically a perfect HM game! On consoles, Overlord and Overlord II because they’re funny, witty and I actually finished both of them.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time? With my SO, both having postgrad degrees, possibly living overseas, maybe considering children… MAYBE LIKE UGH MAYBE NOT ANYWAY… independent with some money to travel with… Other than that I have no idea, I have no real job or life plans other than studying right now. I want to stay a little open to any possible things coming my way.
Okay so here are my questions:
1. What are you top 3 favourite beauty products?
2. What is your favourite book and why?
3. What has been the best travelling experience you’ve had so far?
4. What’s the one food that you just hate?
5. Where did the name of your blog come from?
6. How do you pick your outfits?
7. If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be and what would you name it?
8. What can’t you live without?
9. Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
10. What’s the most outrageous and possibly dangerous thing you did in your teens?
11. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
I don’t know a lot of blogs so I’m just going to tag the wonderful Amelia…