Another year is over. Feels like it just zoomed past. This year I finished the last year of my Bachelor degree and got accepted into History Honours for next year. I celebrated my 8th anniversary with my partner. I went to Tokyo 3 times as well as London and Amsterdam. We also moved out of home into our own place! Yeah, lots of stuff happened!
For next year, I just want to work hard and do well in Honours. There’s not a lot of room to do anything else. I will also attempt to keep up this blog as well as I have since starting it! I have a few reviews and travel photos to share.
I stole this favourite beauty items of 2014 list from Nitty.Gritty.Pretty, you should check out her great blog!
Skincare (Normal/Oily, Acne Prone)
- Cleanser: Hado Labo Super HA Hydrating Foam Wash
- Toner: Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner
- Essence: Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
- Ampoule/ Serum: Missha Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule
- Moisturiser: Hado Labo Super HA Hydrating Moisturising Milk
- Exfoliator: Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask & Cure Natural Aqua Gel
- Facemask: Pure Smile Royal Jelly
- Sleeping Pack: N/A
Makeup (Pale with Cool Undertones)
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix NW10
- Blush: Canmake Powder Cheeks in a light pink
- Eyeliner: Sailor Moon black liquid eyeliner
- Lip tint: N/A
- Red Lipstick: MAC Russian Red
- Everyday Lipstick: N/A
- Highlighter: NYX Liquid Illuminator
- Fragrance: Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Bottle is pretty, smells okay, but going to replace)
Well that’s all from me for this year! Happy New Year!