- State the name of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers whose blogs are about fashion or beauty.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- The people who you nominate have to have under 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
1. What is your favorite lipstick or lip color? I’m terrible with lip products but I find myself gravitating towards more matte, purple-pink shades.
2. How would you describe your fashion style? Lazy. It’s mostly jeans and tshirts but I like cute or nerdy graphic tees. I also own too many Black Milk leggings. Plus big flowy blouses are nice too. And long cardigans. I like comfort!
3. What is your favorite quote? “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts.” – Pip in Charles Dickens’s Great Expectations
4. If you could choose any city in the world, where would you live? Right now it would be Tokyo, but I’d also love London or Berlin
5. What is your #1 must-have makeup or skin care item? Wow, that’s a hard one! Mascara or blush!
6. Why did you start blogging? This blog started just over a year ago. Before that, many random things. I made my first website when I was… maybe 9 or 10? Many moons ago! That was for P.F Magic’s Petz game.
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas because presents and good food!
8. How do you stay motivated? I have no bloody idea. I am never really motivated and I should try to work that out. Making lists is the first hurdle into motivation though, I think!
9. What is your favorite beauty tip or trick? Tape under the eyes to create a clean eyeshadow look.
10. What is your favorite food? Argh! I love it all! But anything made from potato in the end.
From Skincare Safari:
1. Skincare or make up? Make up is more fun to buy I think but I prefer going without make up on a more daily basis so skincare is important.
2. Long or short hair? Medium. Only because short hair is super easy and light but long hair looks pretty and can be styled so many ways. Medium is happy in the middle of both!
3. Favourite skincare brand? Hard one… probably innisfree though I don’t own that many things by them!
4. Simple make up or all out for every day? Simple all the way.
5. Do you prefer Western skincare products or Asian skincare products? Definitely Asian. When I look at Western ones I’m just not inspired by it and I don’t know why they have to trademark useless names of magic mystery ingredients that make no sense instead of just saying what the ingredients are.
6. Would you dye your hair a different colour? If so, what colour? I have dyed it a few different colours in my life time. Right now? It’d be nice to have pastel hair or nice red hair again.
7. What is your favourite store when shopping online for skincare products? Jolse at the moment!
8. Favourite animal? CATS! Big and small, I love them all!
9. Favourite colour? Purple or green.
10. Did you ever think you’d become a beauty blogger or a blogger at all? Eh, I’ve been on the net for years now with different websites and stuff so why not. Blogging is fun! Though I’m still not 100% sure about beauty blogging to be honest…
1. I love Classics novels. I know a lot of people think they’re boring and old but I just think they’re so much more interesting than current literature (sorry writers!)
2. Despite my love for Classics, my favourite novel is actually the modern A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce. If you get through the long and ridiculous sermon sections he rewards you for it triple-fold and it just blew my mind altogether. Especially as someone who loves art.
3. I listen to some weird old music like Elvis Presley, Barry Manilow and Celine Dion. Don’t judge meee! It’s very nostalgic and comforting.
4. I bruise like a peach and every time I go travelling or move house/things I end up with super bruised legs.
5. I think dogs are cute to look at and I’ll pet my friends’ dogs but I would never own one personally. Cats own my heart and my home lol.
6. I hold grudges forever and can remember every single wrong-doing a person has done to me. But I won’t be a bitch about it in person because I know it’s actually really silly.
7. My favourite composer is Chopin and then Beethoven.
8. I don’t have a driver’s licence and it sucks because I would probably have closer friends if I did since in Australia you really need a car to keep up with others.
9. I have a UK passport and one day I’d love to live there or somewhere in Europe for awhile, maybe forever lol.
10. When I finish my degree at the end of the year I have absolutely no idea what to do afterwards!
I’m afraid I don’t really knnoowww! All the blogs I follow are all lovely clever ladies who’ve been able to hit the 200 mark haha. If you want to try this out though then I nominate YOU!
1. What is your HG foundation?
2. What product do you reach for when you have a break out?
3. What is the city you dream of living in?
4. Skincare or make up?
5. The beauty trick that failed big time when you tried it?
6. Silver or gold?
7. Favourite make up or skincare brand?
8. Worst store experience?
9. Favourite colour?
10. What did you wear for prom/formal?
If you don’t even have a blog, you could answer these questions in the comments! I’d love to read them!